Data collection, display and storage
- We collect and store the information that you provide when you enter our Website, or give to us in any other way, in order to serve you as best as possible.
- As is common practice, when you view pages on our Website, the web server may collect information such as your browser type, pages visited, and the length of your visit. We use this information to better understand and improve the performance of our Website. However, if you are only browsing this Website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- We will only collect and store personal data for the purpose for which you have granted us permission, and to enable us to inform you about our products and services. We use appropriate security technologies to secure all electronic storage and transmission of your personal data.
Use of personal data
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may send you promotional and marketing materials via email, SMS or MMS, if you have provided us with your email address or mobile phone number.
- We may disclose information to service providers whom we engage to perform services on our behalf but this will strictly be for such purposes only and they will be required to keep the information confidential. We may disclose information to our affiliates who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if there is an arrangement between us that prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- We may also use and disclose your information if required by law or at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- At any time, you can unsubscribe from any commercial communication by selecting the unsubscribe link that we provide in each email, SMS or MMS sent to you, or otherwise inform us via the Contact Us form. At any time, you can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for any purpose, or correct your personal data, by informing us via the Contact Us form.
- No transmission of data over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be completely secure. While we make every effort to protect the privacy of our visitors, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to our Website.
- If you use any user identification, password, or other authentication information on our Website, please ensure that such information is kept secure and that you do not share it with anyone. We cannot take responsibility for unauthorised third-party access due to your failure to keep such information secure.
- If a child has provided us with personal data without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, the parent or guardian should use the Contact Us form to request the removal of the personal data.
Third party Websites, amendments and questions
- This site contains links to third party websites whose data privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the data privacy practices of these websites and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
© 2013-2015 SPRIG LABS PTE LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
SINGAPORE CO. REG. NO. 201323496W
100 TRAS STREET, #16-01, 100 AM